shaggy mane, in the ink cap mushrooms family. Edible and more appealing before it completely dissolve into ink, leaving behind the stalk. There are readings saying that if consume with alcohol with 24 hours before or after consuming the ink cap mushroom family can make one extremely sick, so be cautious.
When fresh the it have a nice chewy texture, but not much flavor to it. If you're going to harvest them, make sure to cook them within a couple hours, because the''ll start to dissolve, and turn into ink the moment you harvest it. Cooking would stop the inking process.
bitter to taste, but can be use in tea for anxiety, and more
sweet, a bit citric, meaty little plum about the size of a chestnut. Only the ripe fruits are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous. Can be enjoy raw.
Shaggy parasol, wild edible